Warranty Terms and Conditions
- 1 year limited-warranty from the date of purchase
- TRIKIT MALAYSIA SDN BHD (TRIKIT) reserves the rights to either repair or replace the defective components only during the warranty period
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Delivery charges of product to TRIKIT are to be paid by buyer
- TRIKIT is fully responsible for the warranty. Please do not claim from our Authorized Partners
- All decisions by TRIKIT is deemed final
This Warranty Does Not Cover...
- Damage resulted by the carelessness and misuse of buyers
- Commercial usage
- Wear and tear
- Usage aside from our operating guidelines
- Acts of God such as fire, flood, and other natural disasters
*Please wait for a moment for the warranty registration form to load below. Thanks for your patience.